Weekly bookings from
Treverbyn Lodge Self Catering
TREVERBYN LODGE SLEEPS FIVE.
Treverbyn Lodge is an immaculately presented fully double glazed bungalow which sleeps five people & it is situated across the courtyard from Treverbyn House (B & B).
It is conveniently built on one level and completely self-contained with parking for up to two cars.
Heating is provided by electric night storage radiators and there is an additional electric fire in the lounge and electric radiators in each of the bedrooms.
There is a small patio garden.
Our Self Catering Lodge Provides
There are three bedrooms, a Double, a Twin & a small Single. Bed linen and duvets are provided.
- The shower room has a fully enclosed double size shower with WC & hand basin.
- There is a spacious lounge/diner with two leather sofas, Freeview digital widescreen TV and CD/ radio.
- The kitchen has a built in oven and hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
- Tumble dryer and freezer are in a small outbuilding adjoining the Lodge.
Self Catering Tariff – 2018
- Weekly bookings from £350 to £849 … (plus electricity charge)
- Christmas & New Year – prices on application, please ring.
- During the low season short breaks are also available – please contact us for further details.
- A deposit of £150 per week will be collected at the time of booking. The balance of the rental cost must be paid in full at least 6 weeks before the holiday is due to commence. The full price must be paid at the time of booking where the holiday starts within 6 weeks of date of booking.
- Please note – Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer or cash.
- Arrival/departure days are on a SATURDAY.
- Please vacate the bungalow by 10.30 am.
- New Guests are welcome to arrive between 4.30pm & 6.30pm. (Please let us know if you require a bit more flexibility.)
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
- Please note – No Smoking in the Lodge.
- Please bring your own towels and tea towels.
BOOKING AND AVAILABILITY:
A deposit of £150 per week will be collected at the time of booking. The balance of the rental cost must be paid in full at least 6 weeks before the holiday is due to commence. The full price must be paid at the time of booking where the holiday starts within 6 weeks of date of booking.
In the event you are unable to honour your booking, at least 6 weeks notice prior to your arrival is required to receive a full refund of your deposit. After that time, we will try to re-let the Lodge. Unfortunately, if we are unable to re-let the Lodge you will be liable for the full cost of your booking. If The Lodge is re-let we would return your money minus £50 admin fee. If we are unable to re-let the property monies will be retained by Treverbyn House. We strongly recommend you secure your own holiday insurance should anything unforeseen prevent you from visiting us. Thank you for your understanding.
ROOM KEY LOSS:
Unfortunately should you lose your room key, there is a fixed charge of £20.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
New guests are welcome to arrive between 4.30pm & 6.30pm. Check out is by 10.30am. Please let us know if you require a bit more flexibility.