Treverbyn House – Bed & Breakfast
Treverbyn House occupies a commanding position in the picturesque village of Veryan, in the heart of the Roseland Peninsula.
Treverbyn House offers Bed & Breakfast accommodation between Easter and October.
An extensive breakfast menu is provided and packed lunches can also be ordered.
Bed & Breakfast – Our Rooms
There are six en-suite bedrooms, a Twin with bath & shower, two Doubles and three Singles each with showers.
- All bedrooms have tea/coffee making facilities, mineral water, clock/radio alarms, Freeview digital televisions and hairdryers.
- All showers/bathrooms are equipped with quality toiletries and tissues.
- All bedrooms have double glazing & central heating with additional electric fan heaters.
- The rooms are cleaned daily.
- Pets are not accepted in the house.
Bed & Breakfast Tariff – 2018
- Double / Twin En suite from £85 per night
- Single en suite from £70 per night
Terms & Conditions
Booking and Availability:
A one-night deposit is required to secure bookings.
In the event you are unable to honour your booking, at least 21 days notice prior to your arrival is required to receive a full refund of your deposit. After that time, we will try to re-let your room(s). Unfortunately, if we are unable to re-let your room(s) you will be liable for the full cost of your booking. We strongly recommend you secure your own holiday insurance should anything unforeseen prevent you from visiting us. Cancellations and/or any changes to your reservation will incur a £10 administration fee. Thank you for your understanding.
Room Key Loss:
Unfortunately should you lose your room key, there is a fixed charge of £20.
Check-in / Check-out:
Between 4.30pm – 6.30pm. Check out is 10.30am. Please let us know if you require a bit more flexibility.